Thursday, September 7, 2017

Week 1 Preview

Hey guys!  Sorry I haven't had as much time this offseason for the regular updates.  Moving, apparently, eliminates all free time even when you aren't working.  Who knew?  Regardless, the season is upon us and we're primed for another exciting season!

As I mentioned before, I don't have much time this week, so I won't be able to go game by game like usual.  I will mention the unfortunate situation the Munnies find themselves in with the Buccs/Phins decision.  That sucks, but not much we can do about it!  And I need every advantage I can get!

The biggest change that occurred this offseason was of course when founding owner of the Sicarios sold his team to Mr. Smothers.  The new owner has rebranded the franchise as the Radioactive Zombies, and their new logo and jerseys are still yet to be seen.  Though the team is looking forward to a brighter future, the new management is concerning some as they haven't yet set a lineup despite the week starting in mere hours.  Don't fuck up your debut, Jack!

This blog will resume it's regular schedule next week; so good luck, gentlemen, and thank God football is back!