Thursday, November 10, 2016

Week 10


Huge scores this week.  I mean huge!  The scores this week are really the best scores, everybody knows.  The top teams have been working tirelessly to build that wall around the playoff berths, and the bottom teams are paying for it.  Players coming back from injury, byes almost all behind us, it's time to make dynasty great again!



Week 9 Review

You know, ACL really are the best.  190pts?  That's huge.  Anyone who doesn't think they have this whole thing in the bag is just a loser.  I mean they're just good.  I've heard from hundreds of people that they are very, very good.  I don't know how they got that good, but that's what people are telling me.

The establishment have really messed this league up, and it's time for a change.  Good thing we don't have to worry about four more years of The Futures.  The E-Munnies are just really what this country is all about.  Amazing.  8-1, they are going to the finals, top experts have told me.  Believe me.

How about Land O'Nutts.  I mean, not to take away from them, but BgDkDdys are really, really a not good team.  I mean, the Nutts really just grabbed them by the....well, you know.

I don't know what others are thinking, but if I were in charge of Stafford, I'd look him right in that big, ugly face of his, I'd say, "You're fired."  Who does this guy think he is?  Constantly starting and constantly messing things up for the TDs.  They've now fallen to third in their division, probably need to worry about that wall.

Julio and Friends!  Not giving up, that really, really impresses me.  They had a great week against Runner Runner, who couldn't win even with 37pts out of Gordon.  Believe me, this team needs to start winning again, or they're gonna end up just like all those other losers without playoff byes.





Week 10 Preview


Women love to show me their TDs, believe me.  I believe in this team, that's the America I know.  Lucky for them they don't have to worry about that Stafford guy, which is huge.  ACL, though, he's a real winner.  The beauty of this team is that they're rich.  In talent.  Lots of people have told me.




You can never be too greedy, and Land O'Nutts are gonna keep on grabbing.  It's a divisional game this week, but you should never bow down to your side's establishment, even if their quarterback has the largest hands in the NFL.  Believe me, I know.




I'm just thinking to myself right now, we should just cancel the season and give it to E-Munnies, right?  Brady's IQ is one of the highest, you all know it!  There's really, really a not good chance for the Ddy's this week.  




Looks at lineups.  Smirks. I mean, look, these are just a couple of losers this week.  Listen, I have a lot of friends who are losers, but I'm more of a winner.  An extremely creditable source called my office and told me Runner Runner's roster is a fraud.  It's not as good as it's polling, and that's the truth.  Believe me.




One of the key problems today is that fantasy football is a disgrace.  Good owners don't get into dynasties, and you can see why with these two teams.  3-6 from two of the top teams last year?  Disgusting.  Just really, really, really ugly, inside and out.



Now we're gonna go out there this week, and we're gonna do great things.  Huge things.  To those of you, there's a few, that don't like the things I have to say, listen.  A great man once said, "It really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." Words to live by.